Mathematics II (UNI)
prof. dr. Gregor Dolinar
as. dr. Andrej Perne, as. dr. Kristijan Cafuta, as. dr. Nik Stopar, as. dr. Selena Praprotnik
- vectors and vector spaces (dot, cross and triple product),
- analytic geometry (line and plane in 3D space, distances in 3D space),
- matrices (determinants, inverse, rank, eigenvalues and eigenvectors),
- systems of linear equations (Gauss method),
- matrix equations,
- linear transformations,
- functional series (power series, Taylor series, Fourier series),
- real functions with multiple variables (partial derivatives, extrema),
- ordinary differential equations (1st order: separable variables, homogene, linear, Bernoulli's; higher order: linear with constant coefficients, Euler's),
- systems of (1st order linear) differential equations.
Laboratory exercises (Wolfram Mathematica)
Every 2nd week!
– Monday at 3 p.m. in P5
– Tuesday at 4. p.m. in P5
Office hours (teaching assistants)
- Andrej Perne (office A307): Wednesday at 12 a.m. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Melita Hajdinjak (office A307): Thursday at 11 a.m. (email@example.com)
- Tomislav Žitko (office AS105): by appointment via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kristijan Cafuta (office AS105): by appointment via e-mail (email@example.com)
Dates of the exams
There are no exams at the moment.
News (in Slovene)
There are no news at the moment.